Top 5 Reasons for Working with a Custom Home Builder
16 Apr, 2020
Choosing the right builder for your new home can feel a little overwhelming. With so many builders to choose from, it can be hard to know where to begin. One of the biggest distinctions between home builders is the difference between a Volume Home Builder and a Custom Home Builder.
Volume Builders complete vast numbers of building projects at any given time, usually with limited designs to choose from and minimal one-on-one client/builder interaction. These homes are mass-produced with little consideration to the personal tastes and lifestyle needs of the home-owner. While they are certainly a suitable choice for many Australians, often those looking for house and land packages, they can tend to fall short for those of us looking for a unique home that reflects our personality and lifestyle.
A Custom Home Builder typically takes on less projects at a time and works closely with an architect or draftsman to create one of a kind homes with high quality materials. They work closely with their clients to create designs and build homes that are tailored to each clients’ individual tastes, budget and lifestyle needs.
As one of Melbourne’s leading affordable Custom Home Builders, Premier Homes and Granny Flats have the experience and skill to build beautiful, contemporary custom homes. We have been providing Victorian families with stunning, one of a kind homes that reflect the wonderfully diverse range of lifestyles for over 25 years.
So, what are the top 5 reasons for working with a Custom Home Builder? Read on to find out…
- You get a personalised, one-on-one experience. When you choose to build with a Custom Home Builder, you get the advantage of developing a closer relationship with your builder. Because a Custom Home Builder takes on less projects at one time, they are able to focus more on each client specifically, and take on a collaborative approach to designing and building your home.
- A unique, tailor made home design. Building a home is arguably the biggest financial investment people will make in their lifetime. This is why it is so important to choose a builder that will help you create a home design that is perfectly tailored to suit your personal tastes and lifestyle needs. A Custom Home Builder understands this, and that is why, if you want the guarantee that you are going to get the home of your dreams, a Custom Home Builder is the right choice for you. They will work closely with you and an expert architect or draftsman to achieve the perfect home you, your family and the site you are building on.
- High quality materials and craftsmanship. A Custom Home Builder has the added advantage of being able to be selective with the materials they use for their building projects. This means a wider range of choices for you, the client, and a home with higher level quality and finishes that you won’t get with bulk-bought, mass produced materials. Having a smaller number of projects at any given time will also mean the team of trades-people that will build your home will likely be part of a permanent, trusted team employed and used regularly by the Custom Building Company you choose.
- A home designed to get the best out of your block. If you are looking to build your new home on a difficult site with challenging elevations or restricted access, a Custom Home Builder is the best choice for you. Custom Home Builders specialise in creating home designs that complement the block they are built on. They are able to work closely with you and an architect or draftsman to create a unique, personalised home design that showcases an intelligent use of space, visually pleasing aesthetics and a building that works in harmony with its’ environment.
- A home design made for you, your lifestyle and your future. This last point may well be the most important reason for working with a Custom Home Builder. In a fast-paced world where we see quantity over quality more and more often, “cookie-cutter” homes are fast becoming the norm. Our home is an important place, where we go to feel safe and comfortable. We are most as ourselves at home and so it is important that our home should feel like an extension of us and who we are. It should instantly feel welcoming and familiar and embody the way we choose to live our lives. A Custom Home Builder will work closely with you, listen to your ideas and incorporate them into the very foundations of your new home. By choosing to work with a Custom Home Builder when you build your new home, you are paving the way to a better future, where the home we build for you is a high quality, skillfully built and lovingly crafted reflection of who you are and how you live your life.
If you are looking for a trusted, high quality, affordable and experienced Custom Home Builder to build your new home, contact Premier Homes and Granny Flats today, so that we can begin helping you build the home of your dreams.
Call us on 9761 6699, email us at email@example.com or visit our office and display village, located at 110 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North.
Premier Homes: Keeping Families Together