Granny Flat Advice
Making the decision to build a granny flat (Dependent Person’s Unit) for yourself or a loved one can often lead to a whole host of unfamiliar terms, legislation and information, leaving you with a lot of questions. Premier Homes and Granny Flats boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced individuals, who are always happy to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have when shopping for a granny flat (DPU). Here you will find links to some highly useful information regarding the prerequisites to owning and/or living in a granny flat, the various uses of a granny flat, understanding the difference between a granny flat and a kit home, and other helpful granny flat advice.
- For information regarding Victorian granny flat legislation, choosing the right builder and other frequently asked questions.
- To read more about the various applications of a Dependent Person’s Unit (granny flat), including disabled care.
- For help understanding the difference between DPUs, Kit Homes and the Premier building methods.
- To learn more about Detached Extensions, and how they are different from a DPU.
- For our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you would like further advice, or if you have any questions, you can contact us via email@example.com or call us on 9761 6699. Alternatively, you can visit our office and display village at 110 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North.