Painting Apprenticeship – East Melbourne, VIC
Premier Homes & Granny Flats, Victoria’s Leading Granny Flat Builders is seeking a Painting Apprentice to be a part of their team.
Located in Bayswater, the position would involve travelling all over Victoria so a drivers license and reliable car is essential.
Typical Responsibilities of a Painting & Decorating Apprentice
- Painting of new homes & granny flats
- Effective time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Learning and perfecting your skills
Key Benefits to a Painting Apprentice
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Painting Apprentice
- Commitment to completing your Apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License
- Must have a passion for painting & decorating
- Great attention to detail
- To be punctual and reliable
Any questions please call Vaughan on 0411 665 661 or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com