Cabinet Maker Apprenticeship – East Melbourne, VIC
Premier Homes & Granny Flats, Victoria’s Leading Granny Flat Builders is seeking a Cabinet Maker Apprentice to be a part of their team.
Located in Bayswater, so locally based applicants are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Cabinet Maker Apprentice
- Construction of new homes & granny flats – kitchens, wardrobes and bathrooms
- Effective time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Learning and perfecting your skills
- Installation of joinery on sites
Key Benefits to a Cabinet Maker Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Cabinet Maker Apprentice
- Commitment to completing your Apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must have a passion for cabinet making
- Great attention to detail
- To be punctual and reliable
- Problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to read plans
- Experience with cnc routers would be a definite advantage, but not essential
Any questions please call the office on 9761 6699 or email your resume to email@example.com